On October 14, 2022, our current head of school, Deanna Bocchetti, announced that she will be leaving at the end of the school year to pursue opportunities closer to her family. The President of the Board of Trustees, Sara Siddappa, followed Deanna’s announcement with a public letter thanking Deanna for all that she has accomplished, and for her continued commitment to leading The Co-Op School through the current academic year.
This page will be continuously updated as we embark on the important process of finding an exceptional leader for our school.
- November 28th, 2022:
- October 28th, 2022:
- October 14th, 2022
Meet our Head of School Search Committee below and click here for details:
- Octavia Figueroa, Search Committee Co-Chair – Board Treasurer, lower school parent
- Poppy Simpson, Search Committee Co-Chair – Trustee and preschool parent
- Claire Stapleton Search Committee Co-Chair – Trustee, preschool and lower school parent
- Mark Buswinka, School Leadership – Lower School Division Head
- Nzingah Diallo, Parent – Middle and lower school parent
- Vanessa Jean Charles-Blackwell, Trustee – Preschooler and lower school parent
- Alexa Fairchild, Parent – Preschool parent
- Kristina Hoge, Board Secretary – Trustee since 2017 and preschool and lower school parent
- Christie Gallagher, School Leadership – Preschool Division Head
- Steve Jean-Baptiste, Trustee – Lower school parent
- Jason Metzner, Parent – Preschool parent
- Hilary Cramer Robinson, Board Vice-President (non-voting) – Trustee since 2020 and lower school parent
- Anne Schaeffer, Trustee – Lower school and middle school parent.
- Sara Siddappa, Board President (non-voting) – Trustee since 2020, lower school parent
- Ian Wharton, School Leadership – Middle School Division Head