The annual tuition rates for the 2017–2018 school year are as follows:
Kindergarten through grade 5 is $18,190.
- 5 days a week is $18,190
- 4 days a week is $15,350 (2s, 3s and Pre-K only)
- 3 days a week is $12,220 (2s, 3s and Pre-K only)
- 2 days a week is $8,810 (2s and 3s only)
Preschool Half-Day: 8:30 am to 12:00 am
- 5 days a week is $10,360
- 4 days a week is $8,700
- 3 days a week is $6,940
- 2 days a week is $4,970
Preschool Half-day: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- 5 days a week is $9,810
- 4 days a week is $8,240
- 3 days a week is $6,570
- 2 days a week is $4,710
After-school care is available until 6 pm Monday through Friday at a rate of $10.50/hour.
Our Application Fee is $100.
Upon enrollment, each family is responsible for the following fees:
- Joining fee of $1,000 for children with full-day schedules, $500 for children with half-day schedules, and $500 for siblings of currently enrolled students
- Annual administration fee of $100
All fees and tuition are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
The Co-op School offers a 10% sibling discount to families with more than one child enrolled at the school.
Through annual fundraising efforts The Co-op School is able to offer financial aid to some families who would not otherwise be able to join our school, and it is open to all prospective families. Financial aid applications are provided to families at the time a seat in our school is offered. (We do not ask for any financial information when applying.) Families are notified about aid before the contracts are due.