Tuition rates for the ten-month 2016-2017 school year are as follows:
Elementary and Preschool Full-day:
- 5 days a week is $1,669/month
- 4 days a week is $1,408/month (2s, 3s and Pre-K choice only)
- 3 days a week is $1,121/month (2s, 3s and Pre-K choice only)
- 2 days a week is $808/month (2s and 3s choice only)
Preschool Half-day Morning, 8:30 am to 12:00 am:
- 5 days a week is $950/month
- 4 days a week is $798/month
- 3 days a week is $636.50/month
- 2 days a week is $456/month
Preschool Half-day Afternoon, 1:00 pm to 4:oo pm:
- 5 days a week is $900/month
- 4 days a week is $756/month
- 3 days a week is $603/month
- 2 days a week is $432/month
Free play after school care is available until 6:00 pm Monday through Friday at a rate of $10.50/hour.
The co-op offers a 10% sibling discount to families with more than one child enrolled at the school. Please note, tuition rates and fees are subject to change.
The following fees apply to all students upon admission to the school:
- Application fee per student (due with application): $50
- Administration fee per student (due upon enrollment): $100
To ensure the development, upkeep, and security of the school, each family pays a $750 Co-op Operations Fee (due upon enrollment).
Through annual fundraising efforts the Co-op School is able to offer financial aid to some families who would not otherwise be able to join our school. We do not ask for any financial information when applying. Financial aid applications are provided to families at the time a seat in our school is offered. Aid award is determined before the signing of a contract. All prospective families are welcome to apply.
All fees once paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.