The 10-Question Teacher Interview for Brevoort Woodshop Teacher, Glenn Jingkeski
1. How long have you been working at The Co-op School?
“This is my first year at the Co-op School.”
2. What’s your favorite part of being part of The Co-op School?
“The students and teachers are excited about having wood shop.”
3. What do you like to do for fun?
“I like to run and read history books, not at the same time.”
4. What’s your favorite restaurant?
“Panna II on Indian Row in the East Village. It has hundreds of Christmas lights and the food is kind of ok.”
5. What’s your favorite sandwich?
“If a sandwich has cheese on it then it is my current favorite.”
6. What’s your favorite song?
“Ain’t it Funky by James Brown.”
7. Where do you want your next vacation to be?
“Somewhere warm with a beach.”
8. What are you reading right now?
“Joyce Johnson’s bio of Kerouac, The Sign if the Four by Arthur Conan Doyle and the 3rd volume of Morris’s Theodore Roosevelt bio.”
9. If you could buy yourself anything what would it be?
“A debt free world or a house by a lake.”
10. Who would you want to be your sitcom family?
“The Huxtables on the Cosby Show. They had fun and lived in Brooklyn Heights.”