Get to Know a Co-op Teacher!
The 10 Question Teacher Interview for 1st Grade Teacher, Kevin Wood
1. How long have you been working at The Co-op School?
“This is my second year.”
2. What’s your favorite part of being part of The Co-op School?
“The students are cool.”
3. What do you like to do for fun?
“Watch documentary films, read books, bike, travel, lay on the beach.”
4. What’s your favorite restaurant?
5. What’s your favorite sandwich?
6. What’s your favorite song?
“I need new music. I’m pretty bored with all the music on my iPod right now.”
7. Where do you want your next vacation to be?
8. What are you reading right now?
“A People’s History of the United States by Howard Zinn.”
9. If you could buy yourself anything what would it be?
“A larger apartment.”
10. What TV sitcom family would you most like to be a member of?
“The Dunphy’s – Modern Family.”