1. How long have you been working at The Co-op School?
“I am in my 6th Year at The Co-op!”
2. What’s your favorite part of being part of The Co-op School?
“The 2-yr-olds and how much they make me laugh. And the ROPO dance parties. Wait that’s two things.”
3. What do you like to do for fun?
“I like to stay up really late listening to records and chatting with a friend makes me feel like a teenager.”
4. What’s your favorite restaurant?
“Fish in the West Village.”
5. What’s your favorite sandwich?
“Classic Banh Mi.”
6. What’s your favorite song?
“This is really really hard. But Crowded House’s “Don’t Dream it’s Over” is high up there because it reminds me of my mom who always sang the chorus.”
7. Where do you want your next vacation to be?
“Mexico or Iceland.”
8. What are you reading right now?
“We should All Be Feminist” by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and a collection of short stories about Vietnam.
9. If you could buy yourself anything what would it be?
10. What TV sitcom family would you most like to be a member of?
“That 70’s show? Closest to what I relate to. Though that family in Family Ties were really happy. “